Standard features include: Tailored construction using 2 performance fabrics: Chest uses a tight weave fabric that provides wind protection while still offering moisture wicking capability. The back, arms, side panesl and collar use a cooling weave fabric that provides superior breathability combined with moisture wicking capability.
· Full length zipper
· Non-binding cuffs
· Italian inks that offer vibrant graphics that will not wash-out or fade
· 3 rear pockets with a zippered safety pocket in the middle
4 Steps to selecting and sizing your Life Behind Bars Cycling Jersey
Step 1: Select style/fit
· Unisex Club Fit: The club cut or “recreational fit” jersey allows for a more generous fit around the mid-section. The waist does not taper on the club cut, e.g. the sides are cut straight down.
· Women’s Sport Fit: This jersey tapers slightly to the waist and is designed for a more specific body contouring fit for Women.
· Men’s Sport Fit: This jersey tapers slightly to the waist and is designed for a more specific body contouring fit for Men.
Step 2: Select sleeve type
· Short Sleeve
· Sleeveless: The vendor recommends that women order a Women’s Sport Cut for the jersey and the vest as the Unisex Club Cut versions have very large arm openings
· Long Sleeve
Step 3: Select bottom hem type
· Silicone gel grip w/ Elastic (select Elastic Hem on order form): for non-slip action that prevents the jersey from riding up
· Flat Hem: This jersey will lay like a polo
Step 4: Select your size using Life Behind Bars Cycling Instructions
· First, Find an existing jersey that fits you the way you like it
· Refer to the “LBB Jersey Fit Guide.pdf” or “LBB Racer Back Fit Guide.pdf” for instructions